John Frank Higgins represents employees. Your work is where you spend a majority of your time. Over the years we have made tremendous strides in ensuring this time is spent without harassment, discrimination, and unfair labor practices. If you are being unlawfully treated while at work, John Frank Higgins is here to help.
Far too often employers and company owners forget that their most important obligation is the treatment of their employees and the people that work day in and day out to make their company profitable and service their customers. Sometimes its just lack of foresight, sometimes its bad management. Often times its a blatant disregard for the law and an arrogance that permits the mistreatment of others.
If you are experiencing any of the following unlawful activities in your workplace, make sure to document details, time and place of the events and get in touch with us right away.
- Age discrimination
- Employer Retaliation
- Breach of Contract
- Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination Based on Pregnancy
- Family & Medical Leave Act
- Disability Discrimination
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Employers Invasion of Privacy (Including use of social media)
- EEOC claims
- Tennessee Human Rights Claims
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- Discrimination based on race, gender, creed, alienage, or sexual orientation
- Hostile Work Environment
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Whistleblower Claims
Contact John Frank Higgins today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-496-1127 for a free consultation.