Separating and ending a marriage can be a difficult time for anyone. John Frank Higgins has the experience to help guide you through this process and has a unique understanding of the laws specific to Tennessee.
The Law Office of John Frank Higgins is well equipped to handle your questions concerning the following matters:
- Divisions of pensions, IRAs and 401K
- Custody and visitation arrangements
- Division of assets and debts
- Asset division for married couples
- Asset division for unmarried couples living together
- Alimony, child support and maintenance
- Restraining orders
- Referrals for personal counseling
- Separate property and community property issues
- Maintaining your separate property
- Long term and short term marriages
- Attorney’s fees: Should your spouse pay for your lawyer?
- Paternity determinations and visitation
- Prenuptial agreements
- Inheritance planning
Please contact John Frank Higgins today at 615-496-1127 or email email@example.com for a free consultation.